Tips for Student Storage
- Book ahead of time. Units tend to start filling up in the spring and often can be booked out by summer. Think ahead and plan to reserve the unit for when you’ll need it.
- Keep your belongings in good condition while storing. Wash and clean items ahead of time and don’t over stuff boxes to keep items well ventilated.
- Leave room around boxes in the unit so you can access easily.
- Label everything. Carefully label everything to remember what and where your items are.
- Remember that electronics will require a climate-controlled atmosphere to keep them from denigration.