Student and Self-Storage Overview
Keep yourself organized, clutter-free and less stressed by utilizing student self-storage with Keylock! Plan, pack well and then forget about that extra item on your “To-Do” List!
Make sure to consider the below:
- How is the security of my facility?
- What are the facility features offered for the price I am paying?
- Does my storage company offer auto-pay or another convenient payment option to keep me from falling behind?
- Do I need to provide my own lock and does the facility sell locks and other packing materials?
- What am I allowed to store at this facility?
Also make sure you:
- Label boxes well
- Bring a friend to help you pack and move
- Place breakables on top
- Do not over-stuff boxes
- Rotate seasonal items
- Leave rows of space between boxes in unit
Antique Storage - Guide and Outline
- Antique Map Storage
- Antique Rug Storage
- Care and Storage of Vintage Cars
- Guide to Collecting Antiques
- Properly Storing Antique and Specialty Musical Instruments
- Storage of Old and Other Sensitive Documents
- Storing Antique and Vintage Textiles
- Storing Antique Books
- Storing Wall and Other Antique Art
- Wedding Dress Storage and Vintage Clothing Storage
Business and Corporate
Insurance and Legal
Preparation and Troubleshooting in Self-Storage