Staying Organized in Your Dorm Room and In Storage
Tips to keep your items well organized and in good condition both at your student housing and when you store:
- Go through your items. Organize items by type, frequency of use and season.
- Buy organizers. Getting your hand on cheap organizing tools can make a world of difference in your little dorm. Organizing bins, shoe holders, under-bed storage boxes and other items that de-clutter your life and closet can be easily obtained and dollar stores, online and even at second hand stores.
- Label and don’t over-pack. Writing out individual items that are in boxes or bins individual on labels or the top of boxes can help you remember specifically where things are and save a lot of hassle.
- Don’t over pack items in one box and make it too heavy to get to and dissuade you from keeping it organized or rotated.
Antique Storage - Guide and Outline
- Antique Map Storage
- Antique Rug Storage
- Care and Storage of Vintage Cars
- Guide to Collecting Antiques
- Properly Storing Antique and Specialty Musical Instruments
- Storage of Old and Other Sensitive Documents
- Storing Antique and Vintage Textiles
- Storing Antique Books
- Storing Wall and Other Antique Art
- Wedding Dress Storage and Vintage Clothing Storage
Business and Corporate
- Appliances Storage
- Holiday Decorations
- Linen Storage
- Media Storage: Books, Magazines, DVD’s, etc.
- Packing Dishes
Insurance and Legal
Preparation and Troubleshooting in Self-Storage
- Pest Related Things to Consider
- Protect Yourself from Pests
- Purchasing and Finding Cheap or Free Boxes
- Types of Pests
- Choosing a Good Storage Facility
- Climate Control
- Picking the Best Lock
- Self-Storage Security Considerations
- Tips for Storing Electronics in Self-Storage
- Using Self Storage – The “Why”