Pros of Self-Storage in College
- Space. Even if you’re not staying in the dorms, students housing is rarely going to provide you with plenty of space. Keeping your favorite skis, photographs, important documents, mementos, bedroom furniture and more in one spot and safe during the time you won’t need to access them much.
- Mom can send it to you. If you store close to home and do need something – you can always send a family member or friend to access your unit and send it on to you at college.
- Near campus. If you don’t have room and need to get rid of that clutter – store close to campus! Keylock Storage has many locations close to multiple universities and easy to get to at that. Keylock Storage offers units large and small to keep your belongings in one place and close when you need it.
- Clothing. One thing students might not think about is rotating clothing. If you go to college in an area with seasons year-round, you’ll need to have off-season clothing available until you need it. Big winter coats and other seasonal items can take up a lot of room when you don’t even need them!
- Store with friends. Going in on a storage unit is a great option for student storage and can limit the cost while providing the storage you need.