Self-Storage Security Considerations
When renting a storage unit, it’s possible to overlook the full range of security features that your facility provides. The absence of storage security elements could lead to a theft of your property or other problem. Not all storage operators place high priority on security and renters could end up paying the price.
Keylock Storage is not one of those operators. Committed to the highest and most modern levels of security they strive to provide the most safe and secure experience for their customers.
Keylock Security Features Include:
- On-site managers and staff
- Electronic gates with individual coded access
- Secure and locked units
- 24 Hour High grade security cameras and security monitoring
- Securely fenced in facilities
- Well lighted facility grounds and wide aisles
- Tenant Insurance Options Available