Types of Pests
- Brown Recluse
- Mouse Spiders
- Black house spiders
- Black Widow spiders
- Hobo Spiders
Cockroaches gravitate to the dark and can go several weeks without food or water. Keep your belongings clean and free of food or refuse to dissuade this annoying bug. Especially when storing kitchen items make sure they are thoroughly cleaned and sealed.
Ants seem to be one of the most common pest problem everywhere you go. Simple indoor / outdoor pest spray works well for ants and often specialty ant spray can be found and used if ants turn out to be your main problem.
Be Smart with Pests
Protect yourself from pests when using your unit.
- Shake out boxes and items before reaching in to ensure no pest has gained access to what you are storing.
- Seal items well to keep pests out.
- Use a flashlight to check corners and dark boxes before getting your hand close.
- Do not store perishable food or any kind of refuse.
- Seek medical attention for any type of pest bite or injury as a precautionary measure.