Pest Related Things to Consider
- The best thing to do to avoid pests is to keep your unit tidy. Make sure there are aisles between boxes, that your unit is not overly-packed and that there is adequate space between walls and boxes.
- Keep belongings stored properly. Keep items in boxes or properly stored instead of having them open and loose and exposed to the elements alone in your unit.
- Indoor pest control spray available from hardware or grocery stores can be quickly sprayed around the door and edges will greatly decrease your chance of pests.
Antique Storage - Guide and Outline
- Antique Map Storage
- Antique Rug Storage
- Care and Storage of Vintage Cars
- Guide to Collecting Antiques
- Properly Storing Antique and Specialty Musical Instruments
- Storage of Old and Other Sensitive Documents
- Storing Antique and Vintage Textiles
- Storing Antique Books
- Storing Wall and Other Antique Art
- Wedding Dress Storage and Vintage Clothing Storage
Business and Corporate
Insurance and Legal
Preparation and Troubleshooting in Self-Storage