You may have seen storage auctions on reality shows such as “Storage Wars’ where buyers come to take their chances on finding treasure and bid on units whose renters have defaulted on at storage auctions.
When self-storage renters default on their rent and after a lengthy consumer-allied process, a storage unit is put up for auction and all contents within go to the highest bidder.
Although the unit door can be opened and examined from outside, the storage facility owners and prospective bidders cannot step inside the unit or touch anything to more closely examine or discover ant items enclosed.
Antique Storage - Guide and Outline
- Antique Map Storage
- Antique Rug Storage
- Care and Storage of Vintage Cars
- Guide to Collecting Antiques
- Properly Storing Antique and Specialty Musical Instruments
- Storage of Old and Other Sensitive Documents
- Storing Antique and Vintage Textiles
- Storing Antique Books
- Storing Wall and Other Antique Art
- Wedding Dress Storage and Vintage Clothing Storage
Business and Corporate
- Appliances Storage
- Holiday Decorations
- Linen Storage
- Media Storage: Books, Magazines, DVD’s, etc.
- Packing Dishes
Insurance and Legal
Preparation and Troubleshooting in Self-Storage
- Pest Related Things to Consider
- Protect Yourself from Pests
- Purchasing and Finding Cheap or Free Boxes
- Types of Pests
- Choosing a Good Storage Facility
- Climate Control
- Picking the Best Lock
- Self-Storage Security Considerations
- Tips for Storing Electronics in Self-Storage
- Using Self Storage – The “Why”