Dishes are one of the most commonly broken items when moving / storing. But there are some very simply tips to follow to avoid this:
- Wrap each dish then stack together. After wrapping the entire stack, gently tie the group of dishes with twine to keep together and packed.
- Use specialty storage containers that are a little more durable than boxes such as plastic or heavy-duty cardboard with dish sections
- Always place dish boxes on top of other items and at the edge of the truck to ensure ease of access and moving of the fragile items.
- Leave extra space in each box containing dishes and pad edges
- Do not over-stuff or make boxes containing dishes too heavy to avoid dropping the box when moving.
Antique Storage - Guide and Outline
- Antique Map Storage
- Antique Rug Storage
- Care and Storage of Vintage Cars
- Guide to Collecting Antiques
- Properly Storing Antique and Specialty Musical Instruments
- Storage of Old and Other Sensitive Documents
- Storing Antique and Vintage Textiles
- Storing Antique Books
- Storing Wall and Other Antique Art
- Wedding Dress Storage and Vintage Clothing Storage
Business and Corporate
Insurance and Legal
Preparation and Troubleshooting in Self-Storage