Media Storage: Books, Magazines, DVD’s, etc.
- There is no better way to store books than in boxes. Do not over stuff, place books with the spine up and try to place like-sized books together with the heavier, larger books on the bottom. Place thin strips of cardboard between layers of books.
- Place all DVDs, CDS, and even VHS if you still have them in air tight containers that can be zip-sealed shut
- Newspapers and magazine can degrade quickly and are sensitive to the elements. Place important pieces in plastic zip-sealed containers and avoid stacking any paper-based media that could meld together or fade.
Antique Storage - Guide and Outline
- Antique Map Storage
- Antique Rug Storage
- Care and Storage of Vintage Cars
- Guide to Collecting Antiques
- Properly Storing Antique and Specialty Musical Instruments
- Storage of Old and Other Sensitive Documents
- Storing Antique and Vintage Textiles
- Storing Antique Books
- Storing Wall and Other Antique Art
- Wedding Dress Storage and Vintage Clothing Storage
Business and Corporate
Insurance and Legal
Preparation and Troubleshooting in Self-Storage