11 storage sizes for rent
Small18 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* $ 36 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now5' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior Second Floor, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now5' x 10' Unit Interior Second Level, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now5' x 10' Unit Interior Ground Level, Roll Up Door1st Month Free!
Save & Rent Now5' x 10' Unit Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
Save & Rent Now10' x 5' Unit Climate Control, Interior First Floor, Roll Up Door1st Month Free!
Large2 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* $ 175 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now25' x 10' Unit Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
X-Large2 UNITS LEFTBEST PRICE* $ 200 **WEB ONLY
Save & Rent Now30' x 10' Unit Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
Keylock Storage is helping you find friendly locations in areas we do not serve.
Keylock Storage The following facilities are NOT associated with Keylock Storage! Terms and Conditions.
Today’s Online Special Deal
1st Month Free!
Storage Customer Reviews
Felicia2 years ago
James3 years ago
Ana3 years ago
James3 years ago
Olawunmi3 years ago
Kathryn3 years ago
Juan3 years ago
Lakesha3 years ago
Shellie3 years ago
Brione3 years ago
Marcus3 years ago
Cheryl3 years ago
Nick3 years ago
Jonathan3 years ago
Ina3 years ago
Sue3 years ago
kevin r dopp4 years ago
Robin Holmes4 years ago
Mary5 years ago
Samatha and Trinity6 years ago
Mike6 years ago
Sara6 years ago
Asja R.11 months ago
Beverly L.2 years ago
Storage Facility Amenities15 Amenities
- 24 Hour Cameras
- Boxes & Supplies
- Carts & Dollies
- Climate Control
- Commercial Storage
- Drive-up Access
- EZ Drive Thru
- Fire Detectors
- Fire Sprinklers
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Rental
- RV, Car, Boat
- Rental by Phone
- Se Habla Espanol
- Tenant Insurance Available
Storage in Grand Prairie, TX
Storage Units in Grand Prairie, TX
When you’ve got too much stuff, it’s time to think about different storage solutions, solutions that don’t include filling your basement or garage with boxes and junk. All Storage - Lakeridge can help you find the right storage unit to fit your needs.
There are a lot of places that offer to store your stuff, so what sets us apart? Here are just a few of the ways All Storage - Lakeridge is better:
- Security - We treat your belongings like they are our own. We would want 24/7 security cameras watching over our things so that’s what we have for yours. All our units are surrounded by a security fence. The entrance has a locking gate that requires a code to get in. This helps ensure that only the people that belong here have access.
- Climate Control - Some items such as antiques and electronics can be damaged by changes in temperature. For your convenience, we offer units with climate control that will keep your belongings at a constant temperature. Traditional units don’t have that guarantee. Climate controlled units are the way to go for your sensitive items.
- All the Tools You Will Need - Whether you’re storing some excess items cluttering up the basement or something a little more complex, we have everything you need to be successful. Our friendly staff can recommend the right packing supplies and boxes for all your needs. We also offer carts and dollies to make hauling your items from your vehicle to your unit easy and safe.
- Ease - We know you’re busy and we want to make the rental process as easy as possible, which is why we offer our customers the option to reserve units over the phone, via the Internet or in person. You can also manage your account and pay your bill online. Our friendly staff is fluent in both English and Spanish so you can be sure you will get the help you need to streamline this process.
- Accessibility - We have units ranging in size from 5x5 to 12.5x40. And since our units feature higher than average ceilings, you’ll have more space for your precious items at All Storage. Many of our units have drive-up access which makes unloading and loading a breeze.
Storage is our business and we want to help you have the best experience possible without blowing your budget. Stop by All Storage - Lakeridge and see what makes our facility unique. We always have specials going on to give you the most storage bang for your buck. Call us today and let us show you how easy storing your items can be.
STORAGE UNIT PACKING TIPS
1. Label EVERYTHING
Nothing is worse than having a storage unit full of cardboard boxes full of your valuable items and realizing that you didn't label the boxes. Now you have no idea where anything is and you're digging through each box to find whatever it is you're looking for. Avoid this entirely by labeling all your cardboard boxes.
2. Create an aisle
Creating a walkway down the center of your storage unit can be especially handy when you are trying to make your way throughout the unit. Need something in the back? Just head right down the middle of the unit in your own red carpet walkway.
3. Heavier Items on Bottom
Make sure that when you are moving boxes from your truck into the storage unit that you move the heavier items in first. These heavier boxes filled with books or other sturdier, heavier items establish a solid base for you to place other lighter boxes without damaging your items.
4. Stick to Two Types of Boxes
Sticking to only two types of packing boxes allows you to create a sturdy base for your packing unit when you inevitably start stacking boxes. Make sure that the larger boxes contain heavier items to avoid crushing other boxes.
5. Wrap Your Breakables
Mirrors, glasses, bowls, plates, all breakable or fragile items should be wrapped in either bubble wrap or packing paper. This will help to prevent your valuables from breaking in either the truck on the way to the storage unit, or while moving things around within the storage unit.
6. Packing Refrigerators and Freezers
When you store your refrigerator or freezer in your storage unit, make sure that you defrost the appliance before storing it in the unit to make sure that your freezer or fridge doesn't leak throughout the unit.
7. Pallet the Ground of Your Unit
Laying wooden pallets on the bottom of your unit helps to keep your items off the ground. This precautionary step will make sure that if any water gets into your unit, it can't get any of your items wet.
8. Prevent Damage to Books
When packing books, use multiple smaller boxes rather than fewer bigger boxes to reduce book damage and make the boxes easier to carry. Lay books flat as to not damage the spine of the hardcover books in the box.
9. Wrap with Towels
Instead of using plastic to wrap your items, which can cause damage to certain stored items, wrap your items in old sheets or towels.
10. Utilize Empty Space
When you pack furniture like armoires, wardrobes, or dressers in your unit, fill the empty spaces of these furniture pieces with clothes or other boxes to save space.